Dental Implants: a permanent solution to tooth loss
Are you tired of traditional dentures that slip and slide around in your mouth? Say hello to dental implants – the innovative solution to missing teeth. Dental implants are small, titanium posts that are surgically placed into your jawbone, providing a sturdy foundation for replacement teeth.
Dental implants can improve your quality of life by restoring your smile and enhancing your overall oral health. At AVOS Dental Specialists, we’re passionate about providing the latest and greatest in dental technology, and we’re excited to share the benefits of dental implants with you. Schedule a consultation today!
Benefits of dental implants
Implants can be a game-changer for your life, revolutionizing your smile and health. Say goodbye to unpredictable outcomes and hello to the benefits of dental implants, including:
- Predictable and successful results backed by cutting-edge technology.
- A natural-looking, stunning smile that can boost your confidence.
- Long-lasting outcomes that can enhance your quality of life.
- Improved oral health by preserving your bone and preventing further tooth loss.
- The freedom to smile, talk and chew easily without fearing your teeth slipping or falling out.
Dental implants at AVOS Dental Specialists
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect during the dental implant process with AVOS Dental Specialists:
- Conduct a thorough examination of your mouth, including x-rays, to determine if dental implants are a good fit for you.
- Surgically place the implant into your jawbone using local anesthesia or conscious sedation to ensure your comfort. In complex cases, AVOS Dental Specialists offer general anesthesia.
- Once your implant has healed and integrated with your jawbone, you’ll meet with your general dentist and prosthodontist to place the custom-made.
It’s worth noting that the healing and integration process can vary based on individual factors like dental conditions and overall health. That’s we’ll work closely with you and your dental team, consisting of your general dentist and restorative dentist, to provide a personalized timeline for your unique case, ensuring that you get the best possible outcome from your dental implant procedure.
Our satisfied patients speak for themselves
I had a dental implant here recently and had a great experience! Dr. Haupt was professional, personable, and had excellent communication skills. The rest of the team at AVOS were also very friendly and pleasant to work with.
Patient Comfort and Experience
We use technology (in-house 3d printers, 3d x-rays, CBCT scans) to maximize comfort.
Amenities for your comfort
We offer coconut water, sparkling waters, fresh ground coffee to your liking, wifi, and comfortable seating.
Years of experience
Your companion will enjoy their visit too!
Personable & kind staff
We are passionate about caring for you.