Get to the root of your dental issues
Don’t let a damaged tooth bring you down – a root canal is a standard endodontic procedure that can save the day! Whether you’re dealing with a cracked tooth or a pesky cavity, a root canal can remove the infected pulp and prevent further infection from spreading to neighboring teeth.
Most root canals are quick, efficient procedures that can be completed in just one appointment!
At AVOS Dental Specialists, our expert team is here to help you achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful, confident smile. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about how a root canal can transform your dental health!
Is a root canal for you? Signs to look out for
Don’t ignore the warning signs – if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, it’s time to schedule an appointment with the expert team at AVOS Dental Specialists:
- Lingering sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures
- Cavities that have penetrated the pulp
- Discomfort when chewing on a particular tooth
- A fractured, cracked, or broken tooth
- Facial trauma or injury
Root canal therapy at AVOS Dental Specialists
We believe that every patient deserves a pain-free, stress-free root canal experience. Here’s what you can expect during your root canal procedure with us:
- We’ll utilize a pain management tool specific to your needs to numb the area and ensure that you’re completely comfortable during the procedure.
- Using a microscope, Dr. Kiebish will gently remove the pulp, clean the tooth canal, and seal your tooth.
- Kiebish will check sensitivity throughout the procedure to ensure your comfort is maintained.
Post-operative discomfort after a root canal procedure is a common concern for many patients. That’s why we offer a range of pain relief options to ensure your complete comfort and well-being. If you require additional pain relief, Dr. Kiebish may prescribe medication to help manage your symptoms and ensure a smooth recovery.
What Is a Root Canal?
What Is An Apicoectomy?
Our satisfied patients speak for themselves
True professionals. I didn’t think you could actually have a “great experience” getting a root canal, but the staff and Dr. Kiebish delivered. I’m truly grateful.
Patient Comfort and Experience
We use technology (in-house 3d printers, 3d x-rays, CBCT scans) to maximize comfort.
Amenities for your comfort
We offer coconut water, sparkling waters, fresh ground coffee to your liking, wifi, and comfortable seating.
Years of experience
Your companion will enjoy their visit too!
Personable & kind staff
We are passionate about caring for you.