First Dental Visit
Initial Oral Surgery or Endodontics Visit
Your initial visit will consist of a thorough consultation and oral evaluation. During this appointment, you will have time to talk with a doctor about your diagnosis and recommended treatment options. Depending on your unique situation and whether you have x-rays or images from another dental office, we may request another image to be taken at our facility. We will make every effort to complete same-day treatment for emergency situations.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Dental x-rays or images
- Referral form (if given a paper copy by your referring dentist)
- Complete health history
- A list of prescription and non-prescriptions medications that you take regularly
- A copy of your dental and/or medical insurance card
- Valid ID – such as your driver’s license
- Please note that procedures completed under sedation necessitate a ride home from an adult.
- A parent or legal guardian are required to accompany any patient under the age of 18 to their consultation and to their appointment on the day of surgery.
- If you have any type of medical condition that may impact your ability to undergo oral surgery or an endodontic procedure safely, please alert your doctor or any member of the Avos Dental Specialists team.